ADVANCE ONLINE SALES ENDS 1:45PM on the day of the concert!!! MUST BE 21 years or older to attend.
Now in its 5th year, this outstanding new generation of jazz, Jazz at the Creek has ignited the interest of international artists and jazz enthusiasts alike!
Unique on the San Diego jazz scene in setting as well as purpose, this concert series which is rising up as a landmark in the area, draws crowds from across San Diego County, Southern California and neighboring states.
Jazz at the Creek will take place on Saturdays from 3:00pm – 7:00pm on June 11, July 9 and August 13, 2016, at the Market Creek Plaza Amphitheater located at 310 Euclid Avenue, San Diego CA 92114. Doors open at 2:00pm with Food & Beverages and Merchandise on sale.
Nothing can compare to the open air and energized performances from our roster of jazz artists coming to the stage in 2016! This year’s exciting lineup includes:
Paul Brown & Chris Standring (guitar) - Headliner
Reggie Codrington (Saxophone) - Showcase
Chase Huna (Saxaphone) - Opener
Marcus Anderson (Saxophone) - Headliner
Phil Denny (Saxophone) - Showcase
Ashling Cole - Opener
Greg Adams & East Bay Soul (horn driven collective) - Headliner
Joe Leavy (Vocalist) - Showcase
Darryl Williams (Bass Guitar) - Opener
General Admission: $40 Advance / $50 At the Door
VIP Dinner/Concert Package for One: $80 Advance / $90 At the Door
Your choice of Vegetarian or Combo Meat/Fish Plate.
August 13 Combo Menu:
- Salad: Kale Salad with quinoa, fresh strawberries almonds and feta cheese
served with a vanilla vinaigrette
- Entree Duo: Seared Salmon, Beef Short-Rib
served with smashed red potatoes and chef choice vegetable
- Dessert: White Chocolate Raspberry Cheese Cake
Complete three (3) concert series for One: $105
This package gives you an additional $5.00 off per ticket. On sale through 11:00am, June 11, 2016. NOT SUBJECT TO ANY OTHER DISCOUNT OR SALE.
Group of ten (10) General Admission, $5 discount per ticket
Purchase this group of 10 tickets to receive an additional $5.00 off per ticket. NOT SUBJECT TO ANY OTHER DISCOUNT OR SALE.
Open at 2:00 p.m.: Fantastic food and upscale sales booths for July 9:
- Women's clothing and hats by Diva's Way
- Mary Kay Beauty Consultant
- Express Luggage including carry-on luggage, briefcases, wallets and more
- Originals on canvas, boxes and jewelry by Via Art & Style
- Shawls, jewelry, dolls, handbags and more at You Are So Beautiful Younique Boutique
- Sew Forgiven's blankets, soaps, jean purses, bow ties
- The Original Scratch Co's California Style BBQ Sauce
- Cheetah Girl Boutique with women's apparel, handbags and accessories
- Shawls, jewelry, dolls, handbags from You Are So Beautiful Younique
- . ...and more.
[Photo Gallery BELOW - Artists & Seating Views]
In a city where the majority of jazz concerts take place indoors at clubs, hotels, libraries and the like; or at very large outdoor arenas and concert venues; Jazz at the Creek offers an intimate outdoor setting along the banks of Chollas Creek in the beautiful Market Creek Amphitheater, where the stage is set into the creek bed. Great food, people, jazz music and the outdoors merge to bring an unforgettable experience!
This series brings Jazz with PURPOSE:
- It affords an opportunity for those who are community involved, as well as jazz enthusiasts in general, to come together in a multicultural setting where they can socialize and network as they enjoy great music.
- In addition, a portion of the proceeds from Jazz at the Creek will go to a program which provides weekend food packages to chronically hungry elementary school students from low-income households, whose only meals are provided at school. The Food 4 Kids Backpack Program is implemented under the San Diego Food Bank.
- This concert provides real-life working experience as well for participants in Mandate Project Impact Inc.'s "The Music Experience - Mentorship/Internship Program," where students learn first-hand what it takes to produce a major concert.
Share our webpage with all your friends and family: www.JazzAtTheCreekSD.com.
Please comment on our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/JazzAtTheCreek.
***Jazz at the Creek is part of Mandate Project Impact Inc.'s "The Music Experience", www.facebook.com/MandateProjectImpact