The USS Midway Museum is a floating city at sea, located on the San Diego Bay Embarcadero in downtown San Diego, between the Port of San Diego Cruise Terminal and the San Diego Convention Center, alongside Navy Pier.
- There are more than 300 spaces alongside the Midway Aircraft Carrier, on Navy Pier ($10.00 for up to twelve hours).
- Metered spaces are available on city streets (Free on Sunday).
- Additional parking lots are located at: Southeast corner of W. Broadway & Pacific Highway, Lane Field (W. Broadway between Harbor Drive & Pacific Highway), Northeast corner of W. Broadway and Pacific Highway, B Cruise Ship Terminal (1140 N. Harbor Drive)
The Santa Fe Depot is just a few blocks away from the USS Midway Museum, easily accessible via:
- trolley Blue, Green and Orange lines
- bus lines 83, 215, 235, 992, 993